How to Get Involved
- Support state and federal legislative change – Calling Connecticut Residents! Search (CGA.CT.ORG) for Senate Bill 954, call and write to your district’s Senate and House representative (found on CGA.CT.ORG) to support the passage of SB 954 calling for the Public Reporting of Serious Accidents and College Student Deaths.
- Sign the Reform Campus Safety Petition (accessible on Landing Page of College911.net™ website) calling for more transparency around College Safety Reporting and 911 Emergency Medical Services to increase accountability and investment.
- Utilize the College911.net Medical Emergency Checklist
- Ask colleges about emergency medical care services and protocol in place
- Share the checklist with others who could benefit from the information
- Share instances of accidents and/or loss of life on college campuses with us at: info@College911.net or find us on facebook.com/college911.net.
- Other Initiatives and information focused on improving campus safety:
- RailAgainstTheDanger-Educates/Promotes/Advocates Lofted Bed Danger & Safety https://railagainstthedanger.org/
- Protect Students Abroad – Prevent College Student Fatalities https://protectstudentsabroad.org/
*Join our email list for more updates/information at: https://college911.net/contact-us/