How to Get Involved
- Join the College911.net Team by contacting us at Info@College911.net!
- On June 9, 2021 the CT House unanimously agreed to concur with the Senate to pass SB954 into law in Connecticut. We have laid the foundation for bringing more transparency around college safety to other states and across the US via new Federal and State legislation. We need more volunteers to help us to make new connections and lobby for support.
- The Fall 2021 Semester is right around the corner and 911‘s Young Adult Advisory Team is pushing hard to get preparation for medical emergency’s on everyone’s College Checklist. They are also completing research regarding emergency health care facilities associated with our college’s and universities. More advisers and researchers are needed and welcome!
- Sign the Reform Campus Safety Petition (accessible on Landing Page of College911.net™ website) calling for more transparency around College Safety Reporting and 911 Emergency Medical Services to increase accountability and investment.
- Utilize the College911.net Medical Emergency Checklist
- Ask colleges about emergency medical care services and protocol in place
- Share the checklist with others who could benefit from the information
- Share instances of accidents and/or loss of life on college campuses with us at: info@College911.net or find us on facebook.com/college911.net.
- Other Initiatives and information focused on improving campus safety:
- RailAgainstTheDanger-Educates/Promotes/Advocates Lofted Bed Danger & Safety https://railagainstthedanger.org/
- Protect Students Abroad – Prevent College Student Fatalities https://protectstudentsabroad.org/
*Join our email list for more updates/information at: https://college911.net/contact-us/